|Desc:||List of Virtual Machines|
|Skills:||jQuery, HTML, CSS3, Bootstrap|
http://elfan.net/vmlist/vm_table.html DEMO (After)
|Status:||Online demo is available with dummy data|
- There is a simple static html table report generated periodically by a backend system. Task: find a better way to make that report easier to use and digest.
- Admin should be able to quickly find a VM, i.e. located in which box (usually done by Ctrl+F in the browser).
- Admin should be able to identify if any box has low storage.
- Display all machines (boxes) and the summary of its contents in a very compact visualization
- It is mobile friendly
- Each box can be clicked to reveal the details of VM list
- Smart Find tool utilizing the Ctrl+F (browser's native find tool) to find things quickly. When searching, the matched words will be slightly revealed and highlighted automatically. It works even on mobile. Example: Try to find "Kelly" using the online demo in the link above. In which box is it?
Update: Previously, it worked in all browsers, but apparently it now only works in MSIE and Edge. Chrome and Firefox don't auto scroll divs to show highlighted searched keywords anymore.
- Any box with low storage will be marked clearly as yellow or red
(Click on an image to open its actual size)